Join Us at Waste to Wheels II: Renewable Natural Gas for Transportation
Renergy is a headlining sponsor at next month’s Waste to Wheels II: Renewable Natural Gas for Transportation conference. Clean Fuels Ohio and Energy-Vision are hosting the event on Dec. 2 at Central State University. Renergy CEO, Alex Ringler, will speak about the benefits of anaerobic digestion at 10:15 a.m.
As a conference attendee, you’ll gain a strong, working understanding of renewable natural gas production and how it can be used for vehicle fuel, plus get access to viable business models for successful implementation. Experts will offer insight into the economic benefits of RNG production and how it’s being adopted in vehicle applications for environmental gains.
Topics will be focused on three specific types of RNG transportation projects: Anaerobic digestion and gas cleaning technologies, fleet operation possibilities, and government policies that incentivize RNG in both compressed natural gas and electric vehicles.
Waste to Wheels has a history of leading to the development of several RNG projects around Ohio and the United States. In 2010, a similar event helped stimulate the adoption of RNG into the City of Sacramento’s fleet.
Here are the complete event details:
- Date: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Registration opens at 8 a.m.)
- Location: Central State University, 1400 Brush Row Road, Wilberforce, OH, 45384
- Cost: $25 per ticket
Other speaker highlights include:
- Dale Arnold, Ohio Farm Bureau Federation
- Marianne Mintz, Argonne National Laboratory
- Dr. Yebo Li, Ohio Agricultural Research & Development Center
- David Cox, Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas
Come learn and interact with fellow industry members!
Click here to sign up.